The two buildings that house Raleigh Woods Condos are located right off of Jamestown Rd., a main connector road with access to to Rt. 199, Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Jamestown Beach, the Jamestown Scotland Ferry and the College of William & Mary – all located within minutes of the properties.
Please note that the Rental Office is located off-site.
Raleigh Woods Condominiums are located in Williamsburg, Virginia on Albemarle Dr. The units are situated just off Jamestown Road in a typically quiet neighborhood. Shopping, I-64, and major attractions are just minutes away.
NOTE: The Rental Office is located off-site.
Distance to Popular Destinations
- College of William & Mary (7 min.)
- Colonial Williamsburg Historic Area (11 min.)
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg (14 min.)
- Jamestown Beach (6 min.)
- Water Country USA (17 min.)
- Williamsburg Prime Outlets (16 min.)
- Jamestown Settlement (4 min.)
- Jamestown/Scotland Ferry (4 min.)
- Historic Jamestown (Part of Colonial National Historical Park Virginia) (7 min.)
- Monticello Marketplace (shopping) (7 min.)
- Thomas Nelson Community College (15 min.)
Raleigh Woods Condominiums are located in the popular Wiliamsburg-James City County School District. Students living at Raleigh Woods are zoned for the fully-accredited WJCC public schools below.
The College and the College of William & Mary is just 4.7 miles away.